…This team is going to be AWESOME.
..I imagine this is how Jason talked them into joining forces?
Well shit. I’d read that.
OFFICIAL SOLICIT: RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #1
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
On sale SEPTEMBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
No sooner has Batman’s former sidekick, Jason Todd, put his past as the Red Hood behind him than he finds himself cornered by a pair of modern day outlaws: Green Arrow’s rejected sidekick Arsenal, the damaged soldier of fortune, and the alien Starfire, a former prisoner of intergalactic war who won’t be chained again.
As a loner, Jason has absolutely no interest in this motley crew of outlaws. So what’s he going to do when they choose the Red Hood as their leader? Find out in this hot new series from writer Scott Lobdell (WILDC.A.T.S, Uncanny X-Men), featuring art by rising star Kenneth Rocafort (ACTION COMICS)!
via Bleeding Cool
Definitely adding this to my pull list.
*except maybe Jason doesn’t have red hair. We’ll see. But anyway!
1. Appreciation of Dick Grayson’s assets.
2. Fondness for Donna Troy’s hugs.
3. Dislike of clothes.
I hope the last point means they are going to be naked for half the issues.
I would alternatively settle for them being half naked if every issue.
SO many gorgeous gingers ^-^
OR PERHAPS IT IS YOU WHO WILL BE THE ONE WHO IS FUCKED.
OR GENTLY HELD AND GIVEN KISSES ON YOUR WRISTS.
- Red Hood and the Tiny Kisses
- Red Hood and Team Cuddles
- Red Hood is Finally Loved
- Red Hood and They’re Out of Their Pants
- Red Hood and the Blushy Cheeks
- Red Hood and The Ginger Sandwich
- Red Hood and Friends (with Benefits)
- Red Hood and Everything Was Flips And Shit
- Red Hood and They Don’t Actually Manage to Get Out of Bed Ever
- Red Hood and the ACTUAL Best Day of His Life
#if i wasn’t first to do this my life has no meaning
Bedtime Escapades of Red Hood and Team Firecrotch
Red Hood and the Outlaws, by moffwhite
Yep, Dick’s dream come true all right.
It’s the league of Dick’s sexy ginger ex’s, let’s not even front.
Only good thing about this reboot.
So many gingers, so little time
I am on Team Firecrotch, ya’ll.